Table of Contents
PRETENSIONS OF THIS BLOCKCHAIN COURSE
The objectives of this course are the following:
- To know the origin and introductory characteristics of the Blockchain.
- To know the crucial people and literal data related to the emergence of the Blockchain.
- To know what’s Bitcoin and its significance within the blockchain world.
- To understand the difference between Bitcoin and Blockchain.
- To learn what Ethereum is and what the crucial differences are with respect to Bitcoin.
- Understand how smart contracts work, their counteraccusations and possible executions.
GENERAL INTRODUCTION TO THIS BLOCKCHAIN COURSE
In this first module we will take a brief literal overview of the most important the most important events that served as the base for the emergence of the Blockchain, the most the Blockchain, the most important people involved in its birth and perpetration, where it was perpetration, where this technology began to be enforced and its part in smart contracts.
The Blockchain is called to be one of the greatest revolutions that the human being is going to experience throughout the 21st century. However, before going into detail about how this technology works and what makes it so revolutionary, it is interesting to review the history that has been hidden since its creation, since it is really interesting, containing, to this day, mysteries that they have finished solving.